God of War: Ascension Patch 1.10 Now Available for Download, Adds Labyrinth of Daedalus and Balances Combat
We may only be a few weeks removed from patch 1.09 for God of War: Ascension, but we’re already seeing 1.10 release, adding Labyrinth of Daedalus to Trial of the Gods, while also fixing some bugs and balancing some combat.
Here’s all the patch notes:
Overall Feature Enhancements
Labyrinth of Daedalus
Now available for Trial of the Gods single-player and co-op. Conquer the massive Skorpion alone or with a friend.
New Labors for Bout of Honor
- Glorious: Play 5 Bout of Honor Matches.
- Resilient: Achieve the Tide Turner Feat 25 times.
- Resolute: Achieve the Unwavering Feat 25 times.
- Supremacy: Achieve the Dominator Feat 25 times.
- Unrivaled: Win 5 Bout of Honor Matches.
- Audio Fixes for MoC 4 player and Announcer for all Localizations Fixed
- Combat Effects Updated
- HUD fixes and adjustments for MP Objectives
- Player Indicator appears when Teammates are Offscreen in Trial of the Gods Co-op
- Visual Fixes for Brutal Kills
- Brute Combat Fix for Trial of the Gods 1 and 2-player
- Minor Hermes Boots Balance Adjustment for Trial of the Gods
- Sword of Zeus Air L1 Triangle Bug Fix
- Balance Adjustments to Hammer of Hephaestus
- Relic of Divination Balance Adjustment
- Hades: Relic of Haste Fix for Desecration Rank 3 Magic
Bout of Honor Adjustments
- Updated Camera for Bout of Honor
- BoH Scoring Fixes for Double KO
- BoH UI Fixes
- BoH Labors Added
- Boh Tuning Changes
- FX Corrections made to BoH intros and outros
- Network fixes to address player dropouts
- Network fix for Party System
Are you going to play some Trial of the Gods today? Let us know in the comments below.