One-of-a-Kind Saints Row IV Bundle Includes a Trip to Space, Plastic Surgery, Full Day of Spy Training
Not content with just having a Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition, Deep Silver has partnered with GAME to offer a single Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition (aka The Million Dollar Pack) for $1 million. If you’re actually interested in buying the Wad Wad Edition, send an email to email@example.com.
Included in this package is everything you see below:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
So, if you have the money (and don’t want to give it to us here at PSLS) send that email to Deep Silver and get the Wad Wad Edition delivered “in a truly Presidential style.”
The last time such an expensive bundle was attempted with GRID 2 though, it proved unsuccessful, with VideoGamer reporting that Codemasters told them the £125,000 bundle is still yet to be sold. Might I suggest a price cut?
Do you think anyone will buy the Wad Wad Edition? Let us know in the comments below.