PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 024: In Which Nolan North Equals Kittens
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week we focus largely on Saints Row IV and discuss my review and woes of missing the opportunity to be the first platinum trophy holder. We also give you a smattering of Metal Gear Solid for good measure with a dash of PS4 release date chatter on top.
Stuff we talked about:
- D’yani and I recreate the epic handshake scene from Metal Gear Solid 2…. very poorly.
- PS4 release plans will be announced at gamescom!
- Inquiring if viewers would be interested in a chance to win Steam or Origin codes for various games.
- More release date chatter.
- I sure do love me my Metal Gear.
- The joy of Nolan North is equal to the joy of kittens.
- The “ridiculousness” of Saints Row IV.
- My story of being the second person to platinum Saints Row IV (which means a trophy guide is incoming).
Have you ever made a stupid mistake that has forever cost you the top spot? Do you plan on picking up The Matrix Starring Nolan North– Ermmm, I mean, Saints Row IV, on Tuesday? What’s your favorite scene from the Metal Gear Solid series? Let us know in the comments or by emailing us at MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net and follow me on Twitter @FinchStrife for more shenanigans than you can shake a stick at.*
*Pending confirmation of exactly how many shenanigans you can shake a stick at.