PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 026: Grand Theft Auto Violence and an Awkward Love
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week features another voice-over skit, this time from Mass Effect 3. We also talk a little bit about Spelunky, whether we should buy food or another PS4, and the influence that violent games do or don’t have on violent people. You can all rest easy, it’s time for Morning Wood.
Stuff we talked about:
- That awkward scene with Garrus and Femshep on the Presidium in Mass Effect 3.
- Another Cote code, another contest. Email in to MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net.
- Killzone: Shadow Fall will not have couch co-op.
- Knack WILL have couch co-op, but it’s a limited co-op.
- The great debate: Food or a second PS4?
- Does GTA create violent people?
What do you think of the skits that we are doing? Comment below to tell everyone how you feel and be sure to email your comments, ideas and random thoughts to MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net. You can follow me on Twitter for the occasional violent tweet inspired by a violent game @FinchStrife. Thanks for watching. We’ll see you all next week when you wake up with Morning Wood!