Dragon’s Crown Patch 1.02 & Dragon Fantasy: Book II Patch 1.01 Out Now on PS3/PS Vita
In a double dose of dragon related patches, Atlus and Muteki have released new patches for Dragon’s Crown and Dragon Fantasy: Book II on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, with full patch notes places below:
Dragon’s Crown Patch 1.02
- Improved gameplay stability
- Added an option to join random online games in the Labyrinth of Chaos to the Network Menu.
- To enhance player character visibility, a triangular cursor has been added to the bottom of the screen.
- Wizard: Charging MP when the MP is already at maximum will cause magic power to increase.
- (PS3) When playing offline multiplayer games, the story progression will now be saved for all characters.
- If a network communication error occurs in online play, the game will now continue in the same stage rather than kicking the player back to town.
- Amazon: A successful Parry raises Berserk level by 1.
- Amazon: The Necksplitter attack can now be cancelled.
- Various Skill effects of all character classes have been adjusted.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
Dragon Fantasy: Book II Patch 1.01
- Performance improvements: No more stuttering during quick-saves (or in general)!
- Status change indicators now show up slightly after than hit point changes, rather than on top of each other.
- The Smaaaash!! effect is less messy. Ogden and pals should no longer end up in quite so many odd places.
- Selling items to the shop no longer goes back to the top of the list every time (whoops, that was annoying!). Hold the direction buttons down to navigate through lists more quickly.
- Taverns now show combatant levels when changing party members.
- Beat up enemies are much less likely to break nets!
- Other small bug fixes.
When it comes to Dragon Fantasy, patch 1.02 is being worked on right now and will include fixes for two critical bugs: one that affects Ander’s story, while the other affects Zara’s story arc. If you notice any other problems with the game, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with as many details as possible (system, party, etc).
Are you happy to see these patches? Let us know in the comments below.