The Catch-Up: September 17th, 2013 – Ubisoft Says “Two Months Are Enough to Visit Los Santos”, Mighty No. 9 Coming to PS3
Those somewhat creepy looking men above are actually the stars of Grand Theft Auto V. The more you know.
- It must be a new month because yet another retailer is listing Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus for PlayStation Vita. I’d say it’s just a matter of time now. [NewEgg]
- In other Ratchet & Clank news, Armin Shimerman has been cast in the Ratchet & Clank Movie, meaning that Dr. Nefarious will make an appearance. [Twitter]
- FuturLab “can now say with total confidence that we have surpassed Velocity’s mechanics with Velocity 2X.” [Twitter]
- Good news! Digital sales for the PlayStation 3 version of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn have resumed, after being take down for nearly three weeks. [Press Release]
- Passing $2.2 million, Mighty No. 9 has now been confirmed for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Next up is the PS4 and Xbox One versions at $3.3 million. [Back It]
- Divekick has received a patch that has improved online matchmaking. [Patch Notes]
- You’ll see Ubisoft make another appearance below, but they were classy when they said, “Too busy to think of a good tweet because we’re currently lost in Los Santos…
#GTAV #CongratsRockstar.” [Twitter]
- Here’s a fan-made poster for Grand Theft Auto: PlayStation City, two comparison shots between the PlayStation Vita 2000 and 1000, and a fun image from a Ubisoft Facebook page that makes light of the Grand Theft Auto V launch taking place two months before Watch Dogs [Source 1, 2, 3, Via]:
- The Evil Within gets a TGS trailer:
Do you think two months will be long enough to visit Los Santos? Let us know in the comments below.