Dark Souls 2 March 2014 Release Date Announced, Pre-order Bonus & Collector’s Edition Detailed
You’ll only be waiting for a few months after the Dark Souls 2 beta ends before playing the real thing, as Namco Bandai has announced that the game will release on March 11th in North America and March 14th in Europe for the PS3/Xbox 360, with a PC version to follow shortly after.
If you decide to pre-order the game ahead of launch, you’ll automatically be upgraded to the Dark Souls 2 Black Armor Edition, which includes a metal case, along with the official soundtrack.
Sitting at $119.99, there’s also going to be the Dark Souls 2 Collector’s Edition, which includes the following:
- Premium quality 12 inch tall Warrior Knight figurine, made from solid PVC weighing nearly 16 ounces
- Figurine is packed inside a custom printed display box with transparent window (8.7″ x 6.3″ x 15″)
- Exclusive hardbound artbook filled with never-seen-before images from the game developer (7.5″ x 5.3″)
- Sizable full-color microfiber game map perfect for mounting onto your wall (16.5″ x 11.7″)
- The Black Armor Edition metal case will house both the game disc as well as the original game soundtrack (composed by Motoi Sakuraba, who composed the full score for Dark Souls)
Get ready to have your bones ache:
Will you be pre-ordering Dark Souls 2 or buying the Collector’s Edition? Let us know in the comments below.