PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 029: The Obligatory Grand Theft Auto V Episode
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week is the expected Grand Theft Auto V episode, in which D’yani talks about what her favorite part of of GTA is and we also address how great the game is (seriously, it’s great). Enjoy this week’s episode.
Stuff we talked about:
- Are yearly franchise releases good for the industry?
- D’yani is participating in Ask PSLS and PSLS PlayList.
- Killzone: Mercenary double XP code.
- Extra Life 25 hour marathon charity event. Here’s my donation page and the PSLS team page.
- Grand Theft Auto V breaks records with $1 Billion in three days!
- What D’yani’s favorite thing to do in Grand Theft Auto is.
- It’s my birthday weekend!
- Tons of GTA coverage on PSLS, including the review, cheats and radio station track list.
How are you all liking Grand Theft Auto V? Are you going to donate to Extra Life? Did that last question guilt you into donating? Leave your comments below and email us at MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net. You can also follow me on Twitter if though shouldst desire, @FinchStrife. See you all next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.