US/CA: Spend $50 on the PlayStation Store & Get $10 Back, Day 1 Digital Pre-order Bonuses Detailed
It feels like it’s been forever since Sony last ran this promotion, but they’ve finally brought it back, allowing you to get $10 back (up to $100) for every $50 you spend on the PlayStation Store from today until October 29th. So, you can buy anything from movies, to TV shows, to DLC, to games, with a 1 year PlayStation Plus membership at $49.99 also eligible for the $10 credit back.
A list of upcoming Day 1 Digital titles was also fully revealed, with each including some sort of pre-order bonus:
- NBA 2K14 (October 1st) – King James Pack and Exclusive Theme free
- F1 2013 (October 8th) – Exclusive Theme, 10% off pre-order for PS+ members
- F1 2013: Classic Edition Game Bundle (October 8th) – Exclusive Theme, F1 Race Stars, 10% off pre-order for PS+ members
- LEGO Marvel Superheroes (October 22nd) – Exclusive Theme
- Rocksmith 2014 (October 22nd) – ‘Cherub Rock’ by the Smashing Pumpkins and Exclusive Theme
- Batman: Arkham Origins (October 25th) – Deathstroke DLC and Exclusive Theme
- Battlefield 4 (October 29th) – China Rising Expansion and Exclusive Theme
- WWE 2K14 (October 29th) – The Ultimate Warrior Character and Exclusive Theme
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (October 29th) – Aveline Figurehead and Exclusive Theme
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition (October 29th) – Aveline Figurehead and Exclusive Theme
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (November 5th) – Free Fall map and Exclusive Theme
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition (November 5th) – Free Fall map and Exclusive Theme
- Need for Speed: Rivals (November 19th) – Ultimate Cop Pack and Exclusive Theme
- Watch Dogs (November 19th) – Exclusive PlayStation mission, R33B Gun and Exclusive Theme
Over on the official details page of this promo, it’s detailed that you’ll receive the credit back to you via an XMB message and email with a code by November 8th, with the code expiring on December 6th.
How much do you think you’ll be spending before October 29th? Will you pre-order any of the PS3 to PS4 digital upgrade eligible titles? Let us know in the comments below.