The Catch-Up: September 30th, 2013 – Watch Dogs was Originally Titled Nexus, New Pirate Heist Assassin’s Creed IV Trailer
I guess you’ll be able to wake me up in a few hours.
- Watch Dogs Creative Director Jonathan Morin revealed at EGX that the game was originally titled Nexus when in development, before ultimately being changed. The logo they created for Nexus won’t disappear though, as Ubisoft “kept it and put it into Aiden’s mask to signify what he’s using as a signature gameplay tool.” [Source]
- It’s been a very long time since we heard anything about Dead Nation or the God of War Collection on PlayStation Vita, but Fred Dutton of the PS Blog said “it shouldn’t be too long now.” [Source]
- The Velocity website has been updated. [Check it Out]
- GameAccess has begun adding PS4 and Xbox One games to their database. [Put Them In Your Queue]
- We don’t have any details about it, but a patch for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R will be released in North America by the end of 2013. [Source]
- rain is out this week. Pre-order while you can:
- Take part in a Pirate Heist with the latest Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag trailer:
- A new Injustice: Gods Among Us patch goes live tomorrow, and it comes with a free Zod skin:
- Ethan: Meteor Hunter will release on the PSN for PS3 in October at $9.99, and here’s the latest trailer:
Was the latest Assassin’s Creed trailer a-paddlin’? Let us know in the comments below.