Rockstar is Aware of Grand Theft Auto Online Issues, Here’s What They’re Working on Fixing
It probably isn’t a very good sign when the help page for Grand Theft Auto Online has crashed, but when it did work, Rockstar was saying how they’re aware of the issues so far with the launch of GTA Online.
They’ll be updating the page with what they’re working on fixing periodically, though here’s what they’re addressing right now:
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occasional “Failed to start job” errors
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc).
These are just the problems Rockstar is aware of right now, so if you have a problem that isn’t listed, be sure to submit a request to them.
How has your Grand Theft Auto Online experience been so far? Let us know in the comments below.