The Catch-Up: October 9th, 2013 – Thief Gameplay Trailer, Octodad: Dadliest Catch PS4 Release Date After January 2014
I hope they do an Octodad sequel called Dragodad. Or maybe even Pterodactodad.
- A new online feature for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is called ‘Outerworld Service’ and allows you to submit snapshots, messages and battle scores via social media to share your experiences with other players. [Press Release]
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch on PS4 will launch after the PC version in January 2014, with the team hoping for just a few months after, but “with only an 8 person team it’s tough.” [Twitter 1, 2]
- OlliOlli is now in submissions for North America and Europe. We’ll let you know if it passes and gets a release date. [Twitter]
- The Battlefield 4 beta has added Obliteration Mode. [Twitter]
- Shahid Ahmad teased, “Another cool Vita game agreed. To add to the pile kind of agreed at IndieCade. And PS4. You know. PS4. The greatest console in history.” Yay, more games! [Twitter]
- Also, Sony XDev Europe said, “Great day full of video games (and some secret ones), Sony and [Shuhei Yoshida].” [Twitter]
- Sony now has a survey for how you can improve PlayStation. [Take It]
- Available at the launch of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will be an Asgard DLC Pack, which includes eight playable characters featured in Thor: The Dark World. No price was announced. [Press Release]
- Lee Williams of Square Enix said today, “The European version of Drakengard 3 will not come with Japanese voice overs. I meant that there will only be two versions: a Japanese and an English version. French subtitles will be included on the European release. But it’s still quite a while from launch and anything can happen between then and now.” Hopefully they add Japanese voices before launch. [Source]
- The Wolf Among Us Episode 1: Faith will be available for the PS3 in North America on October 15th for $4.99, with a European release date still pending:
- Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion is now available on the PSN for PS3:
- Thief, which releases this February, has been given a gameplay trailer:
- Is this the beginning of a Kevin Butler comeback?
- Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God is coming to the PlayStation Vita soon (Warning: Mega JRPG-ness ahead):
- Here’s the Darth Vader table for Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force, releasing next week:
Do you hope Kevin Butler makes a comeback? Let us know in the comments below.