Video Shows off Knack PS4/Vita Co-op; Flower, flOw and Escape Plan Aren’t Part of the 30 PS4 Games in Development at Worldwide Studios
As was confirmed previously, Knack will allow a second player to jump into co-op on the PS4 using a DualShock 4 when you’re playing the game through Remote Play on your PS Vita:
In a reply on Twitter, Shuhei Yoshida confirmed that “if [LEGO Marvel Super Heroes] has same couch co-op, it will” allow for the same kind of functionality.
Shuhei also talked about a variety of other PlayStation topics, which we’ve placed below:
- A Twitter user had heard rumors of the PS4 having TV apps and asked Shuhei for more info. Unfortunately, Shuhei wasn’t able to confirm anything, just saying, “Official info soon.”
- Mr. Yoshida previously revealed the voice commands we need to use when we want to start up a game from the menu (using the PlayStation Camera or headset), and he also confirmed that developers have the option of incorporating voice commands “if [they] want.”
- That PS4 Link App for PlayStation Vita will be made available before PS4 launch, and it will be ready by the release of the PlayStation App. When the PS Vita system update that brings along the PS4 Link App releases, it won’t take up a huge chunk of space on your memory card.
- If you need the option, you will be able to deactivate your PSN account online, through the PSN site.
- Shuhei let someone know that you’re able to do picture-in-picture when streaming to Twitch TV, allowing you to see yourself through the PlayStation Camera.
- In awesome news, Shuhei confirmed that Flower, flOw, and Escape Plan (likely Sound Shapes as well) aren’t counted as part of the 30 games Sony Worldwide Studios has in development right now for PS4.
Do you plan on using your PlayStation Vita for co-op in Knack? Let us know in the comments below.