The Catch-Up: November 4th, 2013 – PS4 Features Trailer, God of War: Ascension Game Director Leaves Sony Santa Monica
How many hours of Call of Duty have been played?!
- Due to a little mix-up in the previous report, the Stick it to the Man pre-orders in North America won’t actually come with a 20% discount. Instead, you’ll receive a free theme. [Press Release]
- The Last of Us is getting the Nightmare Bundle tomorrow (free to Season Pass holders, or sold separately) and it includes 9 new masks. [Source]
- Despite a DDoS attack, the Extra Life charity fundraiser managed to raise over $3.7 million. [Press Release]
- Codemasters is looking for testers on a “super-exclusive, super-secret” game. [Head Over Here to Sign Up]
- Jon ‘Bones’ Jones has been confirmed as one of the cover athletes for EA Sports UFC. The other athlete will be chosen in a fan vote, which includes Georges St-Pierre, Ronda Rousey, Anthony Pettis, Chris Weidman, Johny Hendricks, Jose Aldo, Alexander Gustafsson, Miesha Tate, and more. [Vote Now!]
- The Last of Us: American Dreams TPB comic has now been released. [Find It!]
- Not only has Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance been permanently reduced in price to $29.99, the game now includes both the Jetstream and Blade Wolf DLC packs for free. [Press Release]
- There have been 1.9 quadrillion respawns in Call of Duty multiplayer, along with over 18 billion multiplayer matches having been played. [Press Release]
- Todd Papy, Game Director on God of War: Ascension, has left Sony Santa Monica as of November 1st and is moving to Germany. As he says though, “I haven’t quit games.” [Twitter 1, 2, 3]
- Don’t expect to see Rainbow Skies “before end of 2014 or maybe later.” Maybe play some Rainbow Moon while you wait? [Source]
- Here’s how to perform Signature Dribble Moves in NBA Live 14:
- Here’s a nice little trailer showing off the PS4 and some of its features, as well as a short commercial for the system:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag gets a multiplayer features trailer:
Are you lining up for Call of Duty: Ghosts? Let us know in the comments below.