BioWare Posts Images Teasing the Next Mass Effect Game
BioWare is celebrating N7 (November 7th) today, and to give us a little bit of a tease as to what the next Mass Effect game will look like, Mass Effect franchise Producer Michael Gamble posted this on his Twitter account:
— Michael Gamble (@GambleMike) November 7, 2013
Studio Director for BioWare Montreal Yanick Roy posted this image:
— Yanick Roy (@YanickRRoy) November 7, 2013
Level designer at BioWare Montreal, Gary Stewart:
— Gary Stewart (@Garymaphone) November 7, 2013
Lead Designer at BioWare, Frazier:
— Ian S. Frazier (@tibermoon) November 7, 2013
Gameplay designer at BioWare on the next Mass Effect game, Manveer Heir:
— Manveer Heir (@manveerheir) November 7, 2013
And then the Frostbite Engine tweeted:
For those of you still playing Mass Effect 3, the developers at BioWare will be playing in the multiplayer across PS3, PC, and Xbox 360, so look out for these players:
Finally, there’s also these deals available:
- This Child’s Play Charity auction is a chance to get your hands on an original piece of Salarian concept art, signed by Matt Rhodes.
- We created this limited edition reversible N7 shirt specifically for N7 day. You can find it at the BioWare Store for a limited time only.
- Black Milk Clothing is holding a Mass Effect contest for N7 Day. Send in your best selfies in Mass Effect cosplay for a chance to win one of three $100 vouchers.
- 20% off Cooke and Becker art gicless
- Walls360 wall graphics are 27% off for N7 Day only. Make sure you use the coupon code: N7DAY
- TriForce are holding a 77 hour sale offering 25% off the Carnifex Replica
What do you think of that image on the monitor and the character art? Have you spotted more teases from BioWare? Let us know in the comments below.