Grand Theft Auto V PS3 Patch 1.06 Releases on November 19th, Adds Beach Bum DLC
With Beach Bum, you can expect a bunch of new Jobs in GTA Online, with Rockstar calling out their favorites:
- Grass Route II (Race) – In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- Survival on Del Perro Pier (Survival) - Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- View of Vespucci (Parachuting) – This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- Paleto Beach (Team Deathmatch) – The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ‘em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- Sundae Driving (Bike Race) - Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
As for new vehicles, there will be the BF Bifta dune buggy, the Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise beach camper van, and the Speeder speedboat. All four vehicles will be available for free in-game, with the land-based vehicles accessible from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website and the Speeder available via docktease.com on your in-game phone (call Pegasus for delivery). They will also be available in story mode by visiting your garage property and Marina property.
On the new weapons side of things, there will be the SNS Pistol and Broken Bottle melee weapon. Each will be available for free from any Ammu-Nation location in GTA Online and will be added straight into each of the three characters’ inventory in Story Mode.
Finally, there will be new beach customization options including board shorts, neon surfer attire, tribal tattoos, shaggy hair, and more.
Expect Rockstar to add more content, the Content Creator, full on cooperative Heists, GTA Online’s take on Capture the Flag, as well as info on “exciting new Story Mode updates” very soon.
Will you be playing GTA Online next week? Let us know in the comments below.