Killzone: Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Out Now, Adds Left-Handed Support and Fixes Bugs
If you booted up your PS4 today, you may have noticed that patch 1.05 for Killzone: Shadow Fall began to automatically download. Adding left-handed support and much more, here’s all the patch notes associated with 1.05:
- The controller options menu now offers support for left-handed players. Please note that this change only affects the analog sticks, not the shoulder buttons or the triggers.
- The end section of single-player campaign chapter 7, “Secure the Target”, has been shortened based on player feedback.
- In single-player campaign chapter 8, “Outcast”, the collision ceiling has been raised to allow players to fly over certain buildings, instead of crashing into them. This should result in less overall player deaths.
- Several UI issues fixed
- Error messages in Multiplayer amended to have better indication of the error
- Edge-case crashes related to friends lists fixed
- Additional integrity fixes for the patching system
In rare cases, patch 1.05 may not download and install automatically. If you’re one of the unlucky few, Guerrilla Games suggests rebooting your PS4 to begin the installation process. The integrity fix within patch 1.05 will prevent this error from happening again in the future.
Guerrilla Games is constantly working on improving Killzone: Shadow Fall, so if you have any feedback, post it here.
What would you like to see added in Killzone: Shadow Fall? Let us know in the comments below.