The Catch-Up: November 28th, 2013 – Sony Registers TheLastofUs-Movie.com; See the Power of the PS4 With Killzone
What’s Ellen Page’s number?
- Sony Pictures has registered domains for TheLastofUs-Movie.com and TheLastofUs-Movie.net. Neither site directs to anything, so they could just be registering them so no one else does. [Via 1, 2, Source 1, 2]
- Due to issues with the ladder system ever since Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag launched, Ubisoft will be resetting the ladders today on all platforms. They will then wait for three days before updating them again, but everything you do in those three days will be taken into account. [Source]
- flOw will be releasing for the PS4 in Europe on December 4th, complete with Cross Buy. [Source]
- Likely referencing the PixelJunk series, Double Eleven has said, “if I was a betting man I would bet on us having another VITA title next year.. just sayin.” [Twitter]
- The first DLC for the console version of Farming Simulator 2013 is being worked on right now. [Twitter]
- The matchmaking in Batman: Arkham Origins has been updated on PS3. [Twitter]
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, a game coming to the Xbox 360 and Xbox One early next year, was rated by the Korean Ratings Board for PS4. Now we wait and see if this turns out to be anything. [Via, Source]
- GameStop has clarified that the 2.3 million people on their first to know list is for the PS4 and Xbox One, not just PS4. [Source]
- Sony has registered a trademark for Arc the Lad in the video game software category. Could this mean a new game is coming? [Via, Source]
- See the power of the PS4 with Killzone: Shadow Fall:
- Here’s a video that shows off the December 2013 PlayStation Plus free games in Europe:
- According to a poll by PlayStation Australia, 52% of people buying a PS4 in Australia will be taking the day off on Friday. They also brought out this odd video [Source]:
If a movie based off The Last of Us was made, who would you want to play Joel and Ellie? Let us know in the comments below.