Zen Pinball 2 Releases for PS4 on December 17th/18th, Many Previously Purchased Tables Carry Over
After missing the PlayStation 4’s launch last month, Zen Studios has announced that Zen Pinball 2 will hit the PS4 on December 17th in North America and December 18th in Europe, with the Sorcerer’s Lair table being offered free at launch to everyone.
If you happen to have bought any Zen Pinball 2 tables previously on PS3 or PS Vita, they will be free to download for the PlayStation 4 version. Here’s a list of all the tables that will be available on PS4:
- Star Wars Pinball
- Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force
- Marvel Pinball
- Marvel Pinball:Avengers Chronicles
- Marvel’s Doctor Strange
- Plants vs. Zombies Pinball
- Epic Quest
- Earth Defense
As you saw above, the Doctor Strange table will be out on December 17th/18th for $2.99/€2.99 on the PS3, PS Vita, and PS4.
Bobby Loertscher, Community Manager at Zen Studios, took some time to answer fan questions, with the important answers below:
- No other tables from the PS3 version (past what’s listed above) will be added to the PS4 verison. As Bobby puts it, “Just new tables from here on out.”
- Bobby later said, “Sorry, the ones listed are the only previously released tables that we could bring to PS4.”
- The game will be 1080p and 60fps on PS4.
- 3D will be supported.
- An Indiana Jones table is on their “wish list.”
- “No Disney tables planned at the moment, but only because we’re busy with other things. Never say never.”
For the future of Zen Pinball 2, they have “HUGE plans” that include “more Star Wars Pinball and Marvel Pinball tables, as well as tables based on more iconic and exciting brands.”
Will you be downloading Zen Pinball 2 for your PS4? Let everyone know in the comments below.