The Catch-Up: December 5th, 2013 – Discover What Powers a True Next-Gen Game on December 9th
VGX should be fun.
- At GDC 2014, Yu Suzuki will be holding a postmortem for Shenmue. [Press Release]
- A new patch for PayDay 2 on PS3 has been released! [Twitter]
- A new patch for the PS3 version of Terraria was also released today. This one fixes bugs, and adds cloud saving and Cross Play functionality. [Twitter]
- Likely to miss a 2013 release date, Vlambeer’s Luftrausers is entering QA. [Twitter]
- The #1 selling Turtle Beach headset is the X12. The more you know. [Twitter]
- The EA Sports UFC cover vote winner will be revealed on December 13th. It’s down to just Georges St-Pierre and Alexander Gustafsson. [Source]
- Amazon.ca currently has Grand Theft Auto V for PS3 and Xbox 360 on sale for $44.99. [Via, Buy It!]
- Sony released two behind-the-scenes videos for Killzone: Shadow Fall, detailing the story and characters (potential spoilers ahead):
- Here’s the opening video and European ad for Gran Turismo 6:
- For a little backstory on how Conan O’Brien started Clueless Gamer, watch this video:
- Here’s some tips for Call of Duty: Ghosts:
- Following a new video for The Division at VGX, we’ll “discover what powers a true next-gen game on December 9th at 9 AM GMT/10 AM CET”:
Are you excited for the Shenmue postmortem? Let us know in the comments below.