Killzone: Shadow Fall’s Team Balancing Logic has Been Updated, Minor Connection Issues Have Been Fixed, and More
With Guerrilla Games working some magic, a lot of fixes and changes that they’ll be implementing for Killzone: Shadow Fall won’t require you to download a patch, with the developers doing everything on the server side.
Through this week, Guerrilla Games made some changes, which you can see below:
- Various collision/out-of-level exploits in multiplayer mode are now blocked.
- Team balancing logic for matchmaking has been updated.
- The awarded XP for Supply Box Assists has been increased from 10 to 25.
- The awarded XP for Spawn Beacon Assists has been increased from 25 to 75.
- Bug where players could lose all their points on a Warzone has been fixed.
- The server now sends a message for moderated Warzones on round roll-over.
- Minor connection issues have been fixed.
If you happened to miss it earlier, Guerrilla Games posted a status update on many of the feedback changes for Killzone: Shadow Fall.
Do you like the developer being able to change things without the use of a patch? Let us know in the comments below.