Grand Theft Auto V PS3 Patch 1.07 Out Now, Check Out the Long List of Patch Notes
While the Rockstar Newswire hasn’t posted the full patch notes yet, a new page on Rockstar Support has listed these as the accompanying notes for patch 1.07:
- Players are now able to sell vehicles that they have purchased from websites.
- Players are now able to run in apartments and garages.
- Reward for being a good sport has been increased from $1,000 to $2,000
- Fixed an issue where a character’s tattoos would disappear when encountering cutscenes.
- Corrected an issue where players could make their vehicles and passengers invisible.
- Sticky Bombs can no longer be thrown during the countdown for the starts of GTA Races.
- Resolved issues where players were having problems accessing their accounts.
- Corrected issues with Bounties.
- Fixed an issue where players were charged full price for ammo for Grenade Launchers even if they were only buying one Grenade.
- Fixed an issue where Grenades could be filled up to maximum during UGC GTA Races.
- Team Balancing has been improved, friends and Crew members are now grouped together and Rank is taken into consideration.
- Fixed an issue where if a player has banked all of their cash, they were only charged minimal amounts for dying.
- The Karin Futo can now be recovered normally after being impounded.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to clone Tanks.
- Respawning has been improved to reduce the chance of repeatedly spawning in the same location.
- Cash rewards have been adjusted in Races, Deathmatches, and Parachuting to allow increases in pay-outs.
- There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, CTF, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.
- Until a Race has been verified, players cannot earn RP in UGC Races.
- Added a new feature to allow easier Personal Vehicle retrieval from the Impound Lot. This has a cost of $250.
- Reduced the chance of being noticed by the Cops in stolen vehicles.
- Impromptu Races can no longer be launched when in a CTF or LTS.
- Holdup Shopkeepers now have access to Ammu-Nation. You have been warned.
- Due to changes in Deathmatches (Weapon Locking), some objectives will no longer appear in this specific type of match.
- Weapon rewards (e.g. Shotgun in cop car) are blocked during weapon locked Deathmatches.
- During Weapon Locked Deathmatches, Ammo Drops will not contain Molotovs.
- Players who do not participate during Survivals can now be flagged as such by other players in the group and removed from the Survival.
- New icons added for differing types of personal vehicle.
- New awards added for the Creators.
- Players are given 1RP for every ‘like’ they receive for their creations in the Creators.
- Leaderboard functionality has been removed for any non-Rockstar content, i.e. no access to Social Club leaderboards in corona/end of mission, no best laps/personal bests, matched Crew for Head to Head etcetera.
- Passive Mode is now free ($0) to allow players more options when playing with friends.
- Three new public Playlists created for various group sizes, two new Capture-only Playlists, and updates to current themed Playlists with relevant Capture missions.
- A new option has been added to allow players to fill all of their weapons with ammo in Job Coronas. This is a one-off payment costing $20,000. The ability to fill each weapon individually remains.
Rockstar Support responded to this page by saying, “As a part of this patch, all players got a second chance to update their character’s look as well. For players still stuck in the bad sport pool, please submit a request to our team. If you already have a request, please reply to your email to update the request that you are still having issues.”
Also, it appears as though “the Rat Loader has been removed from garages [in patch 1.07]. The Rat Loader is classed as a utility vehicle (in the same way that the Tow Truck is), and was not meant to be stored in player garages. Certain models of the Tornado and Karin Rebel have also been removed, as they were Single Player only mission vehicles.”
What do you think of the changes today? Let us know in the comments below.