Grand Theft Auto V PS3 Patch 1.08 Notes Revealed, Fixes Some Exploits and More
Along with Capture, Grand Theft Auto V’s patch 1.08 tomorrow adds a whole feast of fixes and changes to the game, including increase payouts for losing teams in Last Team Standing and Team Deathmatch, as well as fixes for a few different exploits.
Check out the whole list of notes below:
- Increased cash payouts for losing teams in Last Team standing and Team Deathmatch.
- Increased the cash and RP rewards for Races with multiple laps.
- Cash payouts for Parachuting now take points scored into account.
- Improved spawning for Deathmatches where the spawn points were previously very far apart.
- Improved support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian in the Creator.
- Calling the mechanic now shows you if a vehicle on the list is destroyed or impounded.
- Team balancing does a better job of putting friends and crew members together.
- BETA Crew Head to Head matches are now available to play. To initiate a Crew Head to Head, you’ll need to create a Playlist that does not contain Vehicle Deathmatches, Survivals or any Jobs that require more than 2 teams. From there, go into My Playlists and you’ll see a prompt for Head to Head (BETA). This will launch the lobby and you’ll be able to invite other players from your Crew, Friend’s Crews or Skill Matched Crews.
- Player blips no longer remain red on Missions when the player has a Bounty.
- Players who end a Race as DNF are now awarded cash relevant to the amount of checkpoints they passed through during the course of the Race.
- Players who race solo now earn cash. Previously, zero cash was awarded for a solo race.
- Last Team Standing, Capture and Missions are separated out in the Create Playlist menu.
- Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants.
- Masks are now removed during Races where a helmet is required and are also removed by default when a player uses the Smoking animation.
- The Purchase All Ammo option now charges the full value of filling all player held weapons with ammo.
- Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.
- Fixes a rare issue where characters could be lost if the player attempted to join GTA Online when disconnected from the Network.
- Fixes for various duplicate vehicle exploits.
- Fixes issues when using the Character Select from inside the Creator.
- Fixes issues with ammo vanishing after testing a Deathmatch in the Creator.
- Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus.
- Glasses from the Beach Bum update now appear in the inventory menu.
- Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating.
- Bad Sport timers now read properly and show the correct time left in the Bad Sport lobby instead of “00d00h00m”.
Will this latest patch address a lot of your problems in GTA V? Let us know in the comments below.