Gran Turismo 6 Patch 1.04 Out Now, Adds New Cars and More
Clocking in at 214MB, patch 1.04 for Gran Turismo 6 became available this week and includes the addition of some new cars, prize information for Seasonal Events, a Remove Ghost Replay feature, and more.
Check out all the patch notes below:
Red Bull X Challenge – 2nd Part
- The 2nd half of the “Red Bull X Challenge” has been added to the Career Mode. In these new challenges, learn how to drive an authentic Formula car directly from the world champion, Sebastian Vettel.
- NOTE: The International B License is required to enter this challenge. With this update, the “Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard” and “Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Fan Car” have been added to the Dealership in-game.
Release of the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series
- An alternative version of the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo, released on December 2013 as the first Vision Gran Turismo car, is now available. It is possible to obtain the car by participating in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.
Release of the Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept
- The Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept, a car displayed at the 2013 SEMA show as a part of the collaboration between the Corvette development team and Gran Turismo, is now available in the Dealership in-game. It is also possible to obtain the car by participating in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.
Birthday Log-in Bonus
- An in-game car from a year near your year of birth will be sent as a gift when you log in to PSN (info taken from your SEN account). The gift car will be distributed within 1 week from your birthday.
Remove Ghost Replay Feature Added
- A Remove Ghost Replay button has been added to the Arcade Mode Time Trial and Free Run Quick Menu. You can display this feature by scrolling the right of the menu. This will allow you to remove ghost data that includes unintentional shortcuts.
Prize Information Added to Seasonal Events
- It is now possible to see what prizes are awarded in the Seasonal Events. This information is displayed on the right side of the Seasonal Events entry screen.
As we get close to two months after launch, are you still playing Gran Turismo 6? Let us know in the comments below.