UK Sales Charts: The LEGO Movie Videogame in 1st, Lightning Returns in 3rd
Thanks to being available on a variety of different systems, The LEGO Movie Videogame was able to be the #1 selling title in the UK last week, moving 15,000 more units than Call of Duty: Ghosts in 2nd. In fact, the top 40 has 5 LEGO games, including LEGO Marvel Super Heroes at 6th, LEGO Batman 2 at 19th, LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga at 22nd, and LEGO Lord of the Rings at 27th.
As for another new release, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, that debuted in 3rd, though GfK didn’t provide any further information on how this launch compared to the previous two Final Fantasy XIII games.
Here’s the top 19 selling games in the UK for the week ending February 15th, 2014, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (up 23%)
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- FIFA 14 (down 3%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 47%)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (up 16%)
- Battlefield 4 (up 4%)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (up 47%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (down 4%)
- Fable: Anniversary (down 56%)
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
- Need for Speed: Rivals
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Gran Turismo 6
- WWE 2K14
- NBA 2K14
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Do you think The LEGO Movie Videogame will hold on for two straight weeks at the top? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.