Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut Hits the PS4 in March, Costs £14.99/€18.99/$19.99
Adding another PS4 game to the slate of releases in March, Born Ready Games has announced that Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut is coming to the PS4 and Xbox One next month for £14.99/€18.99/$19.99, with a PC launch happening this Spring.
To see some gameplay, check out this new video:
Originally made available on PC, the Director’s Cut of Strike Suit Zero includes the following:
- A restructured campaign that gets you in the cockpit of the Strike Suit much earlier, with an adapted story and new dialogue as well.
- Graphical overhaul sees upscaled ships and updated textures and lighting.
- Heroes of the Fleet mission pack included.
- Marauder and Raptor Strike Suits included.
- “We’ve taken a year’s worth of comments and suggestions on board, too, directly addressing the points of our community and critics.”
Here’s the description for Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut:
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit – a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
Discover a colorful and vibrant universe, with an epic story where the fate of Earth hangs in the balance and your actions will determine the outcome: preventing Earth’s destruction is your immediate concern but preserving its future is your ultimate goal.
Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart. Upgrade your ships and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of four unique craft, including the Strike Suit, to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.
This Is Space Combat Reborn.
Will you be spending $20 on Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut next month? Let us know in the comments below.