Battlefield 4 PS3 Patch 1.08, New PS4 Patch Deployed – Notes Include Missing Sound Fixes and More
The latest round of patches are now available for Battlefield 4 on PS3 and PS4, with DICE including some fixes to address game crashing issues, missing sound, missing grass physics, and more.
Since the PS3 and PS4 updates share the same notes, we combined them below:
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
- Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations
How much has Battlefield 4 improved since you downloaded and installed this update? Let everyone know in the comments below.