Latest Warframe PS4 Update Adds New Warframe, New Weapons, New HUD, More
A new update for Warframe on the PS4, titled Update 12: Zephyr Rises, went live yesterday. Adding in a new HUD, a new Warframe, and much more, check out the Update 12 Highlight video (skip ahead to :30) and Warframe profile for Zephyr below:
If you’d prefer to read what’s been changed with this latest Warframe update, here you go:
- New Warframe: Zephyr – Specializing in air attacks and mobility, Zephyr dominates from above. Begin building her in the new Tenno Research Lab in your Dojo.
- New Mission Type: Interception – Intercept interplanetary communication that is being beamed to four towers on the map. The more towers you capture and hold, the faster you can decode the message. Keep the enemy at bay or they’ll decode the message for themselves.
- New Weapons – A number of new weapons are now available including the Phage Shotgun, Jat Kittag Jet Powered Polearm, Dual Cestra Sidearms and the Akstiletto Dual UZI.
- Level Expansion – The Forest Tileset has returned and is now found in all “Earth” missions!
- Mod Stacking – Mods will now be organized in stacks in the Arsenal to improve duplicate Mod management.
- New Tenno Lab – The new Tenno Research Lab allows you to construct Warframes in a new way – in your Dojo!
- New In-Game HUD – An updated Heads Up Display provides a refreshed and simplified playing experience.
- Alternate Helmet – A Paladin has never looked so good! Give Oberon a fresh look with a new Alternate Helmet – Oryx.
- New Warframe Skins – Customize your Warframe with four new Warframe Immortal Skins!
For an insanely detailed look at every little change with Update 12, head over here.
It was also announced that on March 11th in North/South America and Asia, March 12th in Europe, and March 18th in Japan that The Inferno Pack would be “retired”. Grab it now while you have the chance! It’s only $139.99!
Have you had a chance to try out the new Warframe? Let us know in the comments below.