Gran Turismo 6 Patch 1.05 Adds Multi-Monitor Compatibility, More
Anyone who booted up their copy of Gran Turismo 6 today (maintenance be damned!) would have noticed that patch 1.05 for the racer is now available to download.
Adding in multi-monitor compatibility and more, here’s all the patch notes for update 1.05:
Additional Features in the Open Lobby
- [Time Trial], [Drift Trial], and [Free Run] have been added to the [Race Type] option within [Room Settings] of the Event Settings screen.
- It is now possible to also [Filter by Performance] even when [Car Selection Method] is set to [Filter by Make] or [Filter by Category].
- It is now possible to select Karts in one make races held on weather enabled tracks.
- It is now possible to check regulation settings in the confirmation popup dialog before entering a room.
- In the [Race Alone] mode for the Qualifier, cars other than yours (when only spectating, cars other than the one in focus) will appear as lines.
- [Multi-Monitor Settings] has been added to the [Start Button]>[Options]>[Display] options.
- A [Car Search] feature has been added to the [CARS] section in My Home. You can specify the desired parameters to search for a particular car in the Car Dealerships.
Sale of Racing Gear in Individual Colors
- The sale of Racing Gear has been changed from full color sets to individual colors. Some of the pricing for racing gear have changed accordingly.
Kart Adjustments Options Expanded
- [Traction Control] is now available to adjust in the [Driving Options]. [Skid Recovery Force] is also now available.
- [Brake Balance] is now available to adjust in [Machine Settings]. Only the rear can be adjusted in Normal Karts, while both the front and rear can be adjusted in Shifter Karts.
- An icon that shows the login bonus stage (1-5 days in succession) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and the prize receiving dialog.
- The increments of the [Front/Rear Torque Split] in [Car Settings] has been changed from 5 to 1.
Also, for those of you still playing Gran Turismo 5, don’t forget that the servers go offline in May, with the DLC disappearing in April.
What do you think of this latest update to Gran Turismo 6? Are there any features you think still need to be added? Let everyone know in the comments below.