Jet Car Stunts Racing to the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita in May 2014
Grip Games (Atomic Ninjas, Foosball 2012) has announced that they’ll be bringing Jet Car Stunts to the PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox, and Steam in May 2014. As of right now, a price and the prospects of it being Cross Buy haven’t been revealed, but we’ll let you know once they are.
A “million-selling racing/platformer hybrid,” Jet Car Stunts sees you controlling a Jet Car, as you can see in this announcement trailer:
In the console and PC versions of Jet Car Stunts, you’ll be getting new cars, game modes, features,and graphics, along with asynchronous multiplayer that lets you race against other people whenever you want.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect from Jet Car Stunts:
- 36 tracks with lots of challenges, huge jumps, and moving platforms and spirals.
- Three different game modes where the aim is to finish the race using boost, sheer skill, and ability
- New Puzzle Mode
- Improved HD graphics
- An integrated damage system that makes your stunts look even more spectacular!
- Set the fastest times! Pit yourself against the best of the best, beat the times of your opponents and set yourself apart from all the rest!
- Test your skills in multiple, challenging levels of difficulty!
Over on Twitter, someone commented on how they let Atomic Ninjas “die” when it came to support. Grip replied:
We had our lesson with Atomic Ninjas. [Jet Car Stunts’] online will be much better and alive for years, actually!
Interested in Jet Car Stunts? Let us know in the comments below.