UK Sales Chart: inFamous: Second Son Keeps 1st, Sells 3,100 More Than Titanfall
Despite some big drops of over 60% for each, both inFamous: Second Son and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes held 1st and 2nd place again on the UK charts, respectively.
After inFamous sold 15,000 more copies than Metal Gear in their debut week, it only sold 3,000 more last week. To make things even more interesting, Titanfall stayed put in 3rd place again, sitting just 100 units behind Ground Zeroes.
The new releases weren’t nearly as exciting last week, with Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls debuting at #6 for the PC, Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright at #15, and MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame at #19.
Here’s the top 20 selling games in the UK for the week ending March 29th, 2014, as reported by GfK Chart-Track:
- inFamous: Second Son (down 67%)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (down 64%)
- Titanfall (down 42%)
- FIFA 14 (up 38%)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (up 3%)
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (up 36%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (down 76%)
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Dark Souls 2
- Battlefield 4
- Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Grand Theft Auto V
- MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame
- Need for Speed: Rivals
Do you think there’s any chance inFamous: Second Son can hold on for a third week in a row? Let us know in the comments below.