PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 057: The Strong Opinions of Jebediah Wood
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week heralds the return of Jebediah Wood (which is a name I got on account of my beard being so long!). This week, D’yani and my wannabe amish alter ego catch up on a backlog of viewer emails, as well as talking about why you shouldn’t wait to get online trophies out of the way in games. Enjoy the scruffiest episode of Morning Wood below.
Stuff we talked about:
- I have excuses for why I haven’t shaved.
- Is a release date for Drive Club imminent?
- Do we think that Sony should focus on the PS4 and let the PS3 die?
- How much I look like Mustang Wanted in one of his pictures.
- Possibility of doing a Morning Wood as a live stream (or perhaps a behind the scenes live stream as we film it).
- Why you shouldn’t wait to get online multiplayer trophies in games.
- Talk about Morning Wood in our own exclusive section of the forums!
Have an opinion of your own about the topics on this week’s episode? Have questions or suggestions for future weeks? Chat it up in the forums, email us at MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net, and follow us on Twitter @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.