PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 059: Octodad’s Photos of his Second Son
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week we talk about how the console market is alive and well with the PS4′s impressive sales numbers as proof. We also talk about the impressive things that we’ve seen come out of inFAMOUS Second Son‘s photo mode, and encourage you to participate in the fun. Enjoy the dadliest episode of Morning Wood right now.
Stuff we talked about:
- Captain Morgan’s brief opinions in this week’s Bad Gamers podcast.
- The PS4 has moved over 7 million consoles worldwide.
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch‘s release date announced.
- inFAMOUS Second Son‘s photo mode! Come share your photos from the game in our forum thread here!
- Sony should do more in the form of Vita advertising.
- Let us know if you have a Latin American PSN account. We have access to a Beyond: Two Souls special edition pre-order DLC code if you are interested (note that you must already own the game. This is the code for the bonus content and not the full game).
Are you excited to try out the new photo mode in Second Son? Are you eagerly awaiting Octodad too? Have questions or suggestions for future weeks? Talk to us in the forums, email us at MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net, and follow us on Twitter @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.