Grand Theft Auto V Gets the High Life Update on Tuesday, May 13th
Set for release on Tuesday, May 13th, the High Life update for Grand Theft Auto V will add new high-end apartments, multi-property ownership, four new vehicles, the powerful Bullpup Rifle and more to Grand Theft Auto Online.
Offering up some more details, Rockstar said, “This automatic update to GTA Online adds five new options to the Los Santos real estate market at prime locations like Eclipse Towers, Richards Majestic, and others, all featuring the latest new interior design. With multi-property ownership, you’ll also now be able to own two distinct properties simultaneously.”
Here’s a list of what else you can expect from the High Life update:
Vehicles for Purchase From Legendary Motorsport (and accessible from any garage property in Story Mode)
- Enus Huntley S (SUV)
- Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports)
- Pegassi Zentorno (Super)
- Dinka Thrust (Motorcycle)
New Race Option
- Non Contact – Allows you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player’s vehicles (other players appear as semi-transparent and you’ll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery).
- Bullpup Rifle (available at Ammu-Nation)
- Mental State player stat (shows you just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are)
- New wardrobe options
- New vehicle horns
- New player toasts/celebrations
- 15 new Jobs (including 5 new Contact Missions)
What do you think of the High Life update? Let everyone know in the comments below.