Killzone: Shadow Fall Patch 1.20 Improves UI, Fixes Bugs
To improve the Killzone: Shadow Fall experience even further, Guerrilla Games has brought out patch 1.20 today. Improving the UI, fixing bugs, and more, here’s everything associated with the new update:
Online Collectible System:
- Insurgent Pack DLC owners now receive a speed boost when they shoot a collectible crate. To offset this advantage, we’ve also added a particle effect that makes them more visible on the battlefield – even when cloaked. Both effects last until the end of the round.
- The score board is now split up in teams.
- The name of the player that placed the spawn beacon has been added to the spawn select screen.
- A pre-game wait time option has been added to the Custom Warzone creation screen.
- Various minor bug have been fixed.
If you have any feedback about the new patch, or Killzone: Shadow Fall in general, head over here to let Guerrilla know.
Killzone: Shadow Fall will next be receiving the Intercept Pack, which adds online co-op on four arena maps.