Battlefield 4 PS3 Patch 1.11 Out Now, Includes Various Fixes
So far, the June 3rd patch for Battlefield 4 is only available on PS3, but if past updates are anything to go by, a similar PS4 patch will be released very soon to address more of the game’s issues.
For the new PS3 patch 1.11, here’s everything that DICE has fixed:
- Improved/reduced explosion induced camera shake
- Rental server bug fixes
- Character collision improvements
- Reduced object damage mismatch between client/server.
- Fix for explosion pack not being able to be shot sometimes
- Improvements for client side packet loss
- Added controller option to swap functionality of the bumper and trigger buttons
- Carrier – Invisible walls stopping bullets fix
If you happen to notice a new PS4 patch for Battlefield 4 becomes available for download, please let everyone know in the comments below.