Killzone: Shadow Fall Patch 1.26 Preps the Game for Intercept
With the Intercept expansion for Killzone: Shadow Fall releasing today in North America and tomorrow in Europe, Guerrilla Games has unleashed patch 1.26 for the game, which preps it for the new DLC and also addresses a few other things.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Added support for Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept
- Patch 1.26 adds support for the Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept co-op expansion DLC, which launches this week!
Changed crosshair for LS36, VC15 and VC30
- The LS36 Breacher automatic shotgun, VC15 Judaz shotgun pistol and VC30 Sickle shotgun have received a different crosshair design. The reticule now contracts when lingering on a target to indicate the effectiveness of the shotgun blast. Conversely, when the reticule spreads the blast does less damage and requires more hits to make a kill.
Enhanced hit responses for VC30
- The hit response animations for the VC30 Sickle shotgun have been beefed up. The hit responses are visually more impressive now; when you kill someone with the Sickle, the victim flies backward (or sideways) in a much more dramatic fashion.
Re-enabled Brutal Melee while Cloaked
- After extensive analysis (and several player requests) we’ve decided to revert the change that prevented Scouts from performing a Brutal Melee with the Cloak ability active.
Fixed several bugs
- Patch 1.26 fixes several minor bugs related to installation and trophy localization.
If you have any feedback for Guerrilla Games about Killzone: Shadow Fall, let them know here.