Call of Duty: Ghosts PS3 Patch 1.14, New PS4 Patch Out Now
Before the Invasion DLC for Call of Duty: Ghosts comes to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 this week, Infinity Ward has released a new update to the game on PS4, PS3 (1.14), Xbox One, and Xbox 360, bringing along fixes and more.
See below for all of the update notes:
- Spawn system has an improved ability to select better spawns when valid spawn locations are limited.
- One shot to the body and one shot to the head is no longer a kill for ARs, SMGs and LMGs. Increases time to kill in this scenario
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Replaced Hunted victor operations and requirements to work with Gun Game.
- Fixed 60 second match timer that could occur after playing a clan public playlist match then starting a Private Match with CODeSports disabled.
- Player class is now displayed in game above players’ heads along with their gamertag.
- Kastet rounds now explode at any distance.
- Fixed an issue where players that exceeded 10 minutes in Chaos mode would get lulls
- Fixed drill not respawning at last place picked up after falling off the map while carrying it.
- Fixed Gargoyle getting stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue that allowed the player to use an IMS with a propane tank to teleport outside of the map.
- Challenge adjustments and fixes.
- Balancing updates.
- Various bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
- Kills are now correctly displayed on the Player Stats comparison screens
Will you be buying Invasion on Thursday?
[Source: Call of Duty]