Here’s the Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth Gameplay Video, and Launch Trailer
Launching tomorrow for Premium members, and then on July 29 for non-Premium members, is the Dragon’s Teeth expansion for Battlefield 4. EA and DICE have revealed the DLC’s launch trailer, which you can view above.
For an in-depth look at the gameplay, skip to 3:00 of this Twitch livestream from earlier today:
Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth drops you into urban combat across Asian cities in four all-new multiplayer maps. Wreak havoc in a floating restaurant or drain the lake opening up for a frontal vehicle assault, all while the battle rages between the modern high rises of Sunken Dragon. Fight among the huge monuments of despots in the grey concrete Propaganda. Wage wars within the bustling alleyways and upon the rooftops of Pearl Market. Cruise with fast-moving PWC’s on the canals in the pristine park to get the upper hand in the blazing infantry battle of Lumphini Garden. Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth also includes five new weapons, the Ballistic shield, the controllable unmanned ground vehicle R.A.W.R., ten assignments and the new game mode Chain Link, where you create chains by linking together capture points to win the battle.
- Five new weapons
- Ballistic Shield (unlockable gadget)
- New Game Mode: Chain Link, “a twist on the fan-favorite Conquest mode that sees squads battle to link capture points in order to achieve victory.”
- Ten new assignments with unique unlocks and a new Battle pickup in the R.A.W.R., a remote controlled ground vehicle.
- Lumphini Garden – Cruise with fast-moving PWC’s on the canals in the pristine park to get the upper hand.
- Pearl Market – Wage wars within the bustling alleyways and upon the rooftops of the marketplace.
- Propaganda – Fight among massive despotic monuments in the grey concrete battleground.
- Sunken Dragon – Battle between modern high rises as you wreak havoc in a floating restaurant or drain the lake opening up for a frontal vehicle assault.
Will you be playing through Dragon’s Teeth tomorrow?