Get 50% Off The Last of Us PS4 at GameStop by Trading in The Last of Us PS3 (Update)
EB Games Canada has revealed they are running the same promotion, allowing anyone to trade in their copy of The Last of Us on PS3 towards The Last of Us Remastered to receive the new game for $24.99. The deal ends August 4.
While Sony won’t be offering an upgrade of any sort to those who bought The Last of Us for PlayStation 3 and plan on buying The Last of Us Remastered for PlayStation 4, GameStop will be running a promotion to save you 50% on the PS4 version.
Between July 27 and August 2, anyone who trades in their PS3 copy of The Last of Us will receive 50% off The Last of Us Remastered, meaning the price goes from $49.99 to $24.99. Since The Last of Us Remastered doesn’t launch until Tuesday, July 29, any upgrades before then will act as a pre-order, meaning you’ll receive the Survival Pack bonus, which includes:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Bonus Joel Skin for use in the Single Player Campaign (must complete the game once to equip)
- Bonus Ellie Skin for use in the Single Player Campaign (must complete the game once to equip)
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
There’s no mention of the deal on EB Games Canada’s website, so it appears as though this upgrade may only be available in the United States.