Call of Duty: Ghosts ‘Nemesis’ DLC Detailed, PS4/PS3 Release Date Hinted At
The fourth and final map pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts, Nemesis, was detailed by Activision and Infinity Ward today, with the new content given a release date of August 5 on Xbox. With the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC receiving Call of Duty DLC generally a month after Xbox, Nemesis should arrive on those platforms on either Thursday, August 28 or Thursday, September 4.
Including three new maps, one re-imagined map, and the final Extinction chapter, here’s what you can expect from Nemesis:
- Goldrush – Navigate through an active minecart system and a central elevating platform in this abandoned gold mine. Complete a Field Order to unleash a pack of wolves on your enemies.
- Subzero – A Canadian submarine base with strong interior and exterior positions. Complete a Field Order to call in the snow beasts, shadowy monsters that hunt down any enemies caught in the blizzard.
- Dynasty: Fight for control of a Chinese lakeside village. The map’s unique killstreak features a two-pronged airstrike that will be a familiar sight for Call of Duty veterans.
- Showtime: A reimagined version of the fan-favorite Shipment from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, fight for your life in a futuristic death arena. The Slot Machine Field Order delivers one of three random rewards: a map-wide turret system, an airdrop of multiple care packages, or a deadly gas attack.
- Episode 4: Exodus – Earth is overrun with Cryptids, and humanity’s last hope is a space shuttle containing the world’s brightest minds. The CIF team must activate the power consoles necessary to launch the shuttle, but in their way is nearly every Cryptid species encountered in previous episodes. They will also have to deal with the Ancestors – a powerful new enemy with mind control and psionic attacks. The fate of mankind rests in your hands in the largest Extinction experience ever.
As always, Nemesis will cost $14.99 on its own, while Season Pass owners can download the content for free when it becomes available.