Guerrilla Games Fine-Tunes Killzone: Shadow Fall Intercept Progression
Releasing later this week when the PlayStation Store updates is the Killzone: Shadow Fall Intercept standalone content, which will allow you to play Shadow Fall’s co-op mode without owning the full Killzone: Shadow Fall game.
Based on feedback from those who have played Intercept already, Guerrilla Games made some changes to the progression system, which you can read about below:
The following challenges have been modified for each Combat Role:
- Banked Points target requirements have been decreased by 50%
- Headshot requirements have been decreased by 50%-66%
- Ability-related challenge requirements have been rebalanced
- Weapon-related challenge requirements have been decreased by 75%
In addition, it is now possible for players to view their progress towards the next tier by pressing [CROSS] on the post-match screen for additional details.
Here’s all the trophies in Intercept:
- Pyromanic (Bronze) – Get 250 kills with the Assault’s Breacher automatic shotgun in co-op
- High and Dry (Bronze) – Get 250 kills with the Marksman’s LS70 sniper rifle in co-op
- Necromancer (Bronze) – Revive 50 Team mates in co-op
- Tactical Triplets (Bronze) – Get 250 kills with the Tactician Turrets in co-op
- Bare Hands (Bronze) – Get 5 brutal melee kills as each of the four Combat Roles in co-op
- Rampage (Bronze) – Get 250 kills with the minigun
- Death From Above (Bronze) – Get 250 kills with the jetpack
- Wallstreet Banker (Silver) – Bank 2500 points as each of the four Combat Roles in co-op
- You’re Fired (Silver) – Kill 10 boss characters
- Technical Problems (Silver) – Destroy 50 Air Support Drones
- Head Hunter (Silver) – Get 500 headshots with any weapon
- Co-op Captain (Gold) – Win 50 co-op games
As Game Director Steven ter Heide noted on Twitter, future Killzone: Shadow Fall content will include clan updates, free co-op maps, and more.