Ubisoft gamescom 2014 Line-Up Includes Unannounced Titles, Playable Assassin’s Creed: Rogue
With gamescom 2014 taking place next week between August 13 – 17 in Cologne, Germany, Ubisoft has confirmed their line-up of titles, which includes “new, as-of-yet unannounced titles for PC, mobile and digital channels” that will be unveiled for the first time at the event.
There’s also going to be a lot of titles we know about already at gamescom:
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity – Showcased in a 150-person theater.
- Assassin’s Creed: Rogue – Playable on 40 pods, new naval battle demo.
- Far Cry 4 – Playable on 90 pods, the biggest demo installation of its kind for Ubisoft.
- Just Dance 2015, Just Dance Now, Shape Up – Featured on Ubisoft’s center stage.
- The Crew – 24 hands-on pods, with the popular simulation chair available again for players who want the added thrill of playing from an interactive driver’s seat.
- The Division – Live Xbox One gameplay showcased in an 85-person theater.
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said, “Ubisoft is making it easier than ever for gamescom attendees to look at our games and connect with their favorite franchises. We’re hopeful that every type of gamer will find something to enjoy in our lineup and will have a chance to share their feedback with us.”