PSLS’ Morning Wood Ep. 076: Trophy Tips and Couple Gamers
Welcome to another episode of Morning Wood. This week we talk about whether the couples market is a missed opportunity for game developers. We also follow up on some old promises about trophy tips while complaining about how busy and tired we are–notice D’yani wearing only one earring for the whole episode and me pressing the power button on my computer as proof.
Stuff we talked about:
- For a gamescom recap, listen to the two of us on Bad Gamers this past week!
- Why we haven’t made Wood’s Trophy Hunting Tips yet… (sorry! It’s still coming, we promise!).
- Some quick trophy hunting tips to make up for lost time.
- The many reviews that each of us are working on.
- Our PS Now opinions.
- The couple’s gaming market.
- How Share Play could influence developers to add more couch co-op in their games.
- Donate to our Extra Life goal by clicking on the badge below.
Are you part of a gaming couple? Do you think Share Play will influence how devs include co-op in their games in the future? Let us know in the forums, email us at MorningWood@PlayStationLifeStyle.net, or follow and tweet us on the Twitter-verse @FinchStrife and @Dyani. Thanks for watching and we’ll see you next week when you wake up with Morning Wood.