Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis Release Date on PS4, PS3, & PC Revealed
After releasing for Xbox earlier this month, Activision and Infinity Ward have revealed that the Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis DLC will release for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC on Thursday, September 4.
Here’s everything included in Nemesis:
- Goldrush – Navigate through an active minecart system and a central elevating platform in this abandoned gold mine. Complete a Field Order to unleash a pack of wolves on your enemies.
- Subzero – A Canadian submarine base with strong interior and exterior positions. Complete a Field Order to call in the snow beasts, shadowy monsters that hunt down any enemies caught in the blizzard.
- Dynasty: Fight for control of a Chinese lakeside village. The map’s unique killstreak features a two-pronged airstrike that will be a familiar sight for Call of Duty veterans.
- Showtime: A reimagined version of the fan-favorite Shipment from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, fight for your life in a futuristic death arena. The Slot Machine Field Order delivers one of three random rewards: a map-wide turret system, an airdrop of multiple care packages, or a deadly gas attack.
- Episode 4: Exodus – Earth is overrun with Cryptids, and humanity’s last hope is a space shuttle containing the world’s brightest minds. The CIF team must activate the power consoles necessary to launch the shuttle, but in their way is nearly every Cryptid species encountered in previous episodes. They will also have to deal with the Ancestors – a powerful new enemy with mind control and psionic attacks. The fate of mankind rests in your hands in the largest Extinction experience ever.
As always for Call of Duty expansion packs, Nemesis will cost $14.99 on its own, while Season Pass owners can download the content for free when it becomes available.
[Source: Infinity Ward]