UK Sales Chart: Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition #1, Sells Almost 50% of Copies on PS4
Thanks to a holiday yesterday, we had to wait until today to find out that Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition captured first place on the overall UK sales chart last week. For a platform breakdown, the Ultimate Evil Edition sold 47% on PlayStation 4, 32% on Xbox One, 13% on Xbox 360, and 8% on PlayStation 3. Diablo III’s launch on PS4 also became the #1 console debut for Diablo III, beating the Xbox 360’s original mark by about 500 units.
Elsewhere, in a surprise move, The Last of Us Remastered managed to finish in 2nd, holding off the 200% jump for Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (it launched on PC and Xbox earlier this year), which placed in 3rd after launching on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending August 23, 2014, according to GfK Chart-track:
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
- The Last of Us Remastered (down 24%)
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (up 200%)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (up 5%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (up 7%)
- Watch Dogs (down 11%)
- Minecraft: PS3 Edition (down 5%)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (down 11%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 3%)
- Tales of Xillia 2
- FIFA 14 (down 24%)
- Battlefield 4
- Sniper Elite 3
- Tomodachi Life
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Forza 5
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Skate 3
Do you think we’ll see Metro Redux debut at #1?