Grand Theft Auto V PS4 Release Date Announced, PS4 Trailer Revealed
You no longer have to worry about Grand Theft Auto V on PlayStation 4 being delayed into 2015, as Rockstar has announced that it will launch for the PS4 and Xbox One on November 18 in North America and Europe. PC owners, however, won’t be getting the game until January 27, 2015.
With these new versions of Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar promises “a range of major visual and technical upgrades,” as well as increased draw distances, higher resolution, and everything you see below:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects
- Enhanced radio selections, with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.
- Much more
And here’s all the enhancements coming to Grand Theft Auto Online in the new versions:
- An increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PS4 and Xbox One
- All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PS4, Xbox One, PC, with much more to come
For those returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of GTA V, Rockstar says some new, exclusive content will be coming your way, “including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities, including wildlife photography; and new shooting range challenges, new weapons, and more.”
As well, “existing players on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 will be able to transfer their current Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC.”
If you decide to pre-order Grand Theft Auto V, you’ll receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to use in GTA V and GTA Online.
Are you excited for Grand Theft Auto V on PS4?