New Destiny Update Today Reduces Some Mission Difficulty, Fixes Vault of Glass Issues (Update)
After their original post went live, Bungie added another note to this patch:
- Armor: Hunter armor purchased from FWC has been changed to use the correct upgrade materials
Set to go live today, Bungie has revealed that update 18.104.22.168 for Destiny on all platforms will reduce the difficulty of some missions, while also fixing some issues people experienced while trying to complete the Vault of Glass Raid.
Check out the full list of patch notes below:
- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.
There was no patch size given, but based on the notes, it shouldn’t be too bad.
What changes are you hoping to see in future updates from Bungie?