Gran Turismo 6 Patch 1.13 is Live, Fixes Issues
Following the discovery of some bugs in patch 1.12 for Gran Turismo 6 when it launched last month, Polyphony Digital has released patch 1.13 today for the PlayStation 3 game to help clear up those issues.
Here’s all the patch notes for this small update:
- We have fixed an issue where engine and other sound effects were not being played back correctly during online races.
- Fixed an issue where the system would occasionally freeze when 2 or more cars with additional gauges were racing against each other during an online race.
- Fixed an issue regarding the ability to download and play back replays from the Online Rankings board after entering an event.
- Fixed an issue where the game could potentially freeze when attempting to view a replay of an online race from the Gallery menu.
- Fixed an issue where the “Client” display systems could possibly freeze when using the Multi-Monitor function during an online race.
Despite numerous teases, Gran Turismo 7 still hasn’t been officially shown off by Polyphony Digital, but with release possibly happening in 2015, news may be coming in the next few months. Stay tuned for any info about GT7 as it arrives.