EA Sports UFC Update Adds New Fighters, Finish the Fight 2.0, & More
Available for download “soon” worldwide, the third content update for EA Sports UFC on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One adds two new fighters – Gunnar Nelson and Tim Kennedy – as well as Finish the Fight 2.0, Nick Diaz in the Middleweight Division, and more.
Check out everything added in the update below:
- Gunnar Nelson – Welterweight Division
- Tim Kennedy – Middleweight Division
Key Gameplay Updates:
- Finish the Fight 2.0: Finish off a rocked opponent, running them down across the Octagon with a flurry of punches once they’ve been wobbled.
- Guillotine Takedown Reversals: Users can now attempt a Guillotine submission while being taken down. This move is only available to fighters who can perform a Guillotine choke from Full Guard. To initiate the submission, deny the takedown by pressing R1/RB and down on the Right Stick.
- Takedown Variety: More variety added to takedowns based on denial and input times. Perfect takedowns will now end in Half Guard, while late denials or inputs will end in Full Guard.
- Slips: Back slips will now hold longer to avoid strikes and side slips now have improved evasive properties.
- Fatigued Kicks: New animations now added for fatigued kicks during health events or low stamina.
- Nick Diaz in Middleweight Division: Silva vs. Diaz might still be four months off, but with Nick now available for play in the Middleweight division, you can start matching them up immediately. Manual Taunts have never been so useful.
Are you still playing EA Sports UFC?
[Source: EA Sports]